Health protection and hygiene measures
The safety and health of our visitors, employees, market traders and artists is our highest priority. We expressly point out to observe the general rules of distance and hygiene recommendations of the RKI and appeal to a considerate treatment of each other. The following measures under the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Control Measures Ordinance must be observed in order to reduce the overall risk of infection to a minimum
* masks are compulsory at the Lucia Christmas Market
* our „well-being teams“ ensure compliance with the obligation to wear masks and, if necessary, point this out to visitors in a friendly manner
* the mask can be removed when eating at the market stalls
* we strongly recommend the use of the official Corona Warn app of the RKI
* please observe the cough and sneeze etiquette and wash and desinfect your hands regularly
* dispensers with desinfectants are available at all entrances and exits and at critical points of the Christmas Market (e.g. toilets, rides)
* there is a Corona test centre on the premises of the Kulturbrauerei
In general: If you feel ill, please stay at home!
Guests with perceptible symptoms indicating Covid-19 (such as cough, fever, cold, odour and taste disturbance) are not allowed to enter the Lucia Christmas market.
Stay healthy and take care of each other!