Hygiene and Protection Concept
The safety and health of our visitors, employees and artists is our highest priority. We expressly point out to observe the general rules of distance and hygiene recommendations of the RKI and appeal to a considerate treatment of each other. The following measures within the framework of the hygiene and spacing rules of the SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance must be observed in order to reduce the overall risk of infection to a minimum.
The present hygiene and protection concept serves to inform our visitors about the measures taken and is therefore of a general nature. All further hygiene and protection measures (for setup and dismantling; measures for the protection of personnel, service providers, etc.) have been developed and coordinated in cooperation with the responsible authorities. The scope and proportionality of the hygiene measures are continuously adapted to current developments in consultation with the authorities.
If you have any questions, please contact the market management and our security staff on site.
Stay healthy and take care of each other!
* the minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons must be maintained at all times
* all visitors must wear a mouth-nose cover (except persons according to § 4 (4) of the SARS-CoV-2-Infection Protection Ordinance)
* we strongly recommend using the official Corona Warn App of the RKI
* please follow the signs and floor markings/guidance, as well as the instructions of the security personnel
* please keep to the cough and sneeze etiquette and wash or disinfect your hands regularly
* dispensers with disinfectants are available at all entrances and exits and at neuralgic places of the Christmas market (e.g. toilets, rides)
* up to six people can stay together at one table / high table without keeping the minimum distance between them
* queues at entrances and exits, rides, toilets, etc. must be avoided
* in order to enable the necessary distance rules, the maximum number of visitors to the Christmas market is limited. To help you plan your visit and to inform you in advance, the current visitor status (in real time) will be published on the homepage
* uses the additional free spaces on the site (including the new area on the closed Sredzkistraße) and avoids large accumulations
In general: If you feel ill, please stay at home!
Guests with perceptible symptoms indicating Covid-19 (such as cough, fever, cold, odour and taste disturbance) are not allowed to enter the Lucia Christmas market.